Introduction and goals¶
The goals of the architecture documentation can be summarized as follows:
- To describe the product architecture.
- To describe the architecture for integrating verticals into the product.
- To document design decisions.
This documentation is loosely based on the arc42 document template.
- The Vertical configurations chapter presents various vertical configuration or sub-systems in the product.
- The Architecture template is a base document used for creating component and subsystem architecture documentation.
- The Glossary clarifies terms and abbreviations.
- The Layers maintained by the PELUX project presents the layers used in pelux.