Software Development Kit¶
PELUX provides a Software Development Kit (SDK), for quick and easy development of software components for a PELUX (or PELUX-based) system. The SDK is mainly targeted towards service implementers but can be used for developing applications and other kinds of software components as well. The SDK installer script can be downloaded from PELUX website. Each SDK installer is for a specific target hardware platform.
- Fetching and installing the SDK
- Installing the SDK
- Using the SDK to cross compile
- Deploying and running a binary executable on target
- Configuring QtCreator to use the SDK
- Reading System Logs with DLT