How to cross compile using Qt Creator and PELUX SDE¶
- Hardware target is running PELUX
- Hardware target has an sftp server installed
- Start PELUX SDE
- Start Qt Creator
- Open up tools->build & run->kits and verify that the PELUX SDE installed a kit successfully
- Under devices, create a Generic Linux Device with the IP Address and login to your hardware target
- Open any Qt/C++ application that you want to run on the hardware target.
- Under project->run settings add all arguments required to run the application. Do not forget --platform if the application is graphical.
- Click build. This will cross compile the application using the PELUX SDK.
- Click run. This will copy and run the compiled application to the hardware target using sftp.
- The compiled application should now run on your target.
This may require that any previously running graphical applications are shutdown before hand.